June 20, 2010

10 Best Father’s Day Fantastic Quotes


Father’s day is such a great day that comes every year once. 10 best father’s day quotes here for all :


> He didn’t tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it. ~Clarence Budington Kelland

>
Dad, how much I’ve grown tall does not matter because it’s to you I’ll always look up. ~Kurt Avish

>
One father is more than a hundred Schoolemasters. ~George Herbert

>
Father! – To God himself we cannot give a holier name. ~William Wordsworth

>
Once, God gave me the greatest gift ever. I call that gift: Dad ~Kurt Avish

>
Dad, your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever.

>
Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone.

>
There’s something like a line of gold thread running through a man’s words when he talks to his daughter, and gradually over the years it gets to be long enough for you to pick up in your hands and weave into a cloth that feels like love itself. ~John Gregory Brown.

>
Dad, your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever.

>
My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, “You’re tearing up the grass.” “We’re not raising grass,” Dad would reply. “We’re raising boys.” ~Harmon Killebrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment